Tuesday, May 1, 2007

"Save a tree. Bring a mug to work."

I taped up a sign on the coffee machine in the pantry urging my co-workers to drink responsibly. I did it after hours, of course, so no one would see, although, since I'm the only one walking around with a mug, I don't know if its such a mystery. Its been up for three days and so far no one has torn it down!!!

And since I'm on this major waste-reduction kick, I picked up this ADORABLE stainless steel water bottle at the Lululemon Athletica store (amazing yoga and running wear, great quality and really truly flattering cuts) across from Lincoln Center in NYC. Because its stainless steel its super clean and there's no icky germy problem you'll encounter refilling your plastic water bottle. Count it up. How many bottles of Poland Spring have you consumed in the last month?

To find a lululemon near you, check out their website.
http://www.lululemon.com/

No comments: